Atal Amrit Abhiyan (AAA) is a pioneering health assurance scheme by the Government of Assam intended to provide CASHLESS TREATMENT to cover the following specialties: Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgeries | Neurological conditions | Burns | Cancer | Kidney diseases | Neo-natal diseases
The Government of Assam has decided to use the city specific CGHS reimbursement rate card for settlement for 438 procedures under 6 specialties. The list of procedures will be shared separately.
Express your interest for empanelment of your hospital
If you are interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your hospital (Name, address and contact).
How to empanel your hospital?
Instructions for filling empanelment criteria form
- Please download the form
- Fill the details in "Black Ink" and in "Bold Letters"
- Fill all dates in DD-MMM-YYYY format
- Attach supporting documents
Please write to email@example.com in case you require any clarification.
Beneficiaries approach nearby Sub Divisional Civil Hospital/District Hospital/Medical College & Hospital/Network Hospital. If beneficiary visits any other Government hospital other than the Network Hospital, the doctors will give him/her a referral card to the Network Hospital after preliminary diagnosis.
The Beneficiary may also attend the Health Camps being conducted by the network hospitals and can get the referral card based on the diagnosis.
Hospital provide intimation of contact by any patient to the Arogya Mitra (for hospitals within the State of Assam)
The Arogya Mitra in the network Hospital examines the referral card and Atal Amrit Abhiyan card and facilitates the beneficiary to undergo preliminary diagnosis and basic tests.
Prior to admission for any Treatment under the Scheme, Hospital shall:
Conduct necessary medical tests investigations and evaluations to confirm the necessity for the Treatment. The Network Hospital, based on the diagnosis, admits the patient and sends preauthorization request in MediBuddy+ platform to intimate an admission request.
Submit Preauthorization cashless request in MediBuddy+ platform and upload the reports of tests conducted along with following Scan copy of documents:
- Duly filled and signed PA request form
- AAA ID card along with any other photo ID card. E.g.: driving license, voter ID card, corporate employee ID, Pan Card, passport, etc.
- Medical advice for hospitalization or previous consultation documents.
- All investigation reports (including X-ray/CT/MRI/USG/HPE).
- Copy of FIR / MLC copy and treating doctor certificate in case of influence of alcohol / substance abuse and, lab investigation reports conducted to establish emergency admission.
- Any other document, relevant to the treatment of the patient.
No claim will be entertained by the ISA unless a valid pre-authorisation is obtained. However, in case of emergency the Hospital may initiate necessary treatment subject and intimate the ISA within 24 hours of admission.
ISA shall, upon getting the related medical information from the Hospital, verify the admissibility of the claim, verify that the person is eligible for the treatment under the policy, and after satisfying itself will issue:
- A preauthorization letter (online) to the Hospital mentioning the ailment and heads of admissibility of the claim, within 4 hours of receipt of complete information from the Hospital.
- In case of document deficiency, the ISA shall seek additional information
- In case of a rejection of the preauthorization request, the ISA will issue a rejection letter within 4 hours of receipt of complete information, wherever applicable.
Any deficiency in documentation and online submission of data by the Hospital which may lead to delay of pre-authorization approval the responsibility for such delay leading to delay in treatment & outcome is solely responsibility of the Hospital.
View claim process flow